Advanced Data Importing: Fast, Easy-to-Use, Customizable
NOW WITH THE 1004MC AND FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE MARKET TREND ANALYSIS SO YOU CAN SEE DATA THE WAY YOU WANT TO SEE IT!
Spend less time form-filling and more time appraising!
SALES GRID USING MLS & PUBLIC RECORDS DATA
What does it do?
- Sales Grid: Spark combines all of the available information from both MLS and public records for your subject property and comps (using your own preferences) and fills out as much of your report as possible (Page 1, the Grid, Prior Transfer History, etc).
- Market Conditions Analysis & 1004MC: Spark will perform a full market trend analysis on your competing properties as well as the entire "neighborhood" allowing you to analyze data based on over 200 features, up to 10 years of data, and up to 10,000 listings per dataset. You're in full control of the analysis, charts, comments.
- Cost Data: We've partnered with DwellingCost to provide cost data and fill out the cost approach with a new interface making fast to use while maintaining accuracy.
- Site Value Tool: Using that cost data, Spark will also run the cost approach on any comps that you choose in order to help with site value using the extraction method. In addition, Spark will obtain allocation percentages from public records for each property in order provide site value using allocation. You can use both methods or one or the other.
- Digital Workfile: Spark creates useful PDF documents for the subject, comp, and market conditions information. These documents go into your digital workfile so you can look back at your file to see all the property information along with the charts, tables, and data that you originally used to arrive at your conclusions (including cost data to replicate the cost approach).
- **With Spark you can choose to include front photos of the properties you import (simply turn the photo setting on)! So, if you use TOTAL for Mobile, you can have the photo of the property up on your device while you're driving to it!
When using Spark you can also add TrendSheet Companion in order to get adjustment support based on paired sales analysis and sensitivity analysis. NOTE: TrendSheet Companion only works with a la mode's TOTAL software.
*You always need to verify the data entered into your report whether by Spark or any other piece of software...or human for that matter.
**Front views are available wherever Google Street View has coverage. We only recommend using this feature if you are a "Mobile Appraiser" as this will allow you to see the photo of the property on your mobile device as you are driving up to it and then when you take the photo is will overwrite the Google one.