Creating a Custom Export for use in Southwest Michigan (SWMRIC) - FlexMLS
- Hover your mouse over 'Preferences' and select 'My Exports'.
- Select 'New'.
- Name the export TrendSheet, make sure 'Detail group names show in front of the detail name' is selected and that 'Residential' is also selected and click 'Next'.
- Click on each of the following categories individually and click 'Add' after each one. Once you are done, the categories will appear on the right side of the window and they must be in the same order as below:
- List Price
- Sold Price
- Status Change Date
- Listing Date
- Sold Date
- Days on Market
- Under Contract Date
- Sale Conditions: REO/Bank Owned
- Sale Conditions: Short Sale Possible
- SqFt Above Grade
- Year Built
- Pool: Outdoor/Inground
- Pool: Indoor
- Once the list is complete and in the above order click 'Next' and you are done.
How to Export your Data
- Verify that the search you are exporting includes every type of listing (active, contingent, pending, closed, expired, canceled, etc) for at least one year back from the effective date you're using. It is better to go further back than one year to verify that all relevant listings are included so I recommend going 1.5 years back.
- Click 'Export' at the top right.
- Verify that 'Export all matches' is selected.
- Click 'Custom Text Export' and choose the export you created which should be named 'TrendSheet'.
- Type in the verification text and click 'Export'.
- Save the file by whichever file name and into whichever folder you prefer (depending on your browser settings you may not be given the option to choose the file name/location).
The last thing to do is copy and paste the data from the export into TrendSheet. If you need help with this please check out our video on the topic: