Creating a Custom Export for use in the Southwest Illinois - InnoVia system (SIRMLS) - For this area we DO NOT have exact click-by-click instructions
- We were not provided with access to this MLS system so cannot give precise instructions on creating a custom export. For any appraisers who already know how or will learn how to create a custom export, the following are the categories that need to be in that export and they must be in the same order as below:
- List Price
- Close Price
- Status Date
- List Date
- Close Date
- Pend Date
- Bank/HUD Owned Y/N
- Short Sale Y/N
- Fin AG SqFt
- Year Built
How to Export your Data
- As above, we do not have exact instructions yet for this area, however, if you have created the above export this should be straightforward to figure out.
- Run a search that includes every type of listing (active, contingent, pending, closed, expired, canceled, etc - except for rentals if those are an option) for at least one year back from the effective date you're using. The further back you go the more likely you are to include pertinent data. I recommend 1.5 years.
- Export the results of that search using the custom export you made (see above).
- Save the file by whichever file name and into whichever folder you prefer (depending on your browser settings you may not be given the option to choose the file name/location).
The last thing to do is copy and paste the data from the export into TrendSheet. If you need help with this please check out our video on the topic: