Creating a Custom Export for use in Northwest Florida - Solid Earth / List-It MLS
- From the main screen choose 'Tools' in the left margin.
- Under 'Tools' select and click 'Report Designer'.
- From this screen, select the following from the available fields list in the left margin, adding each field to the middle column labeled 'Report Fields':
- Listing Number
- Listing Status
- List Price
- Sold Price
- Status Date
- Listing Date
- Sold Date
- Days on Market
- Pending Date
- Features:Sale Type
- Year Built
- Once the list is complete and in the above order click the second icon from the left, at the top under Solid Earth (if you hover the mouse, it is the 'save' icon). When you click 'save', a dialog box will open. Name the report TrendSheet and click the icon along the bottom right of this dialog box to save it.
How to Export your Data
- Verify that the search you are exporting includes every type of listing ( all variations of active, contingent, pending, closed, expired, canceled, etc excluding leased) for at least one year back from the effective date you're using. It is better to go further back than one year to verify that all relevant listings are included so I recommend going 1.5 years back.
- Once you are in the results screen of a search, at the bottom of the screen you will see the 'Reports Field'. Click the 'down arrow' and scroll to the heading 'My Custom Reports'.
- From this section, select the TrendSheet report.
- Next click the green 'down arrow' to export.
- Download the data in a 'txt' format.
- Save the file (or it may save automatically depending on your browser settings) by whatever name and to whatever folder you prefer.
The last thing to do is copy and paste the data from the export into TrendSheet. If you need help with this please check out our video on the topic: