Creating a Custom Export for use in Northeast Florida (NEFAR) - FlexMLS
- Hover your mouse over 'Preferences' and select 'My Exports'.
- Select 'New'.
- Name the export TrendSheet, make sure 'Detail group names show in front of the detail name' is selected and that 'Residential' is also selected and click 'Next'.
- Click on each of the following categories individually and click 'Add' after each one. Once you are done, the categories will appear on the right side of the window and they must be in the same order as below:
- Sold Price
- Status Change Date
- Listing Date
- Sold Date
- Days on Market
- Under Contract Date
- Title Status: Foreclosed
- Title Status: Pre-Foreclosure
- Title Status: Short Sale/3rd Party
- Approx. Heated SqFt
- Stories: 1 Story
- Stories: 1 Story plus BonusRm
- Year Built
- Pool/Hot Tub: Pool - In Ground
- Once the list is complete and in the above order click 'Next' and you are done.
How to Export your Data
- Verify that the search you are exporting includes every type of listing (active, contingent, pending, closed, expired, canceled, etc) for at least one year back from the effective date you're using. The further back you go the more likely you are to include pertinent data. I recommend 1.5 years.
- Click 'Export' at the top right then click 'download a file'.
- Verify that 'Export all matches' is selected.
- Click 'Custom Text Export' and choose the export you created which should be named 'TrendSheet'.
- Type in the verification text and click 'Export'.
- Save the file by whichever file name and into whichever folder you prefer (depending on your browser settings you may not be given the option to choose the file name/location).
The last thing to do is copy and paste the data from the export into TrendSheet. If you need help with this please check out our video on the topic: