Creating a Custom Export for use with Realtracs in Nashville, TN
On the initial page after logging in click on 'Reports' then 'Custom Reports'.
Name the new report 'TrendSheet' and click on 'Create New Report'.
Add the following categories/fields from the left to the right window titled 'Selected Fields' until the list on the right window matches the list below exactly including the order. It can match either the field noted or its counterpart in parentheses.
Lst Prc (List Price)
Exp Date (Expired Date)
Lst Date (List Date)
DOM (Days on Market)
Pend Date (Pending Date)
W/draw Date (Withdrawn Date)
Lst Type (Listing Type)
SF Tot (Square Footage Total)
Yr Blt (Year Built)
Once the list is complete and in the above order click 'Save'.
How to Export your Data
- Verify that the search you are exporting includes every type of listing (active, contingent, pending, closed, expired, canceled, etc excluding leased) for at least one year back from the effective date you're using. The further back you go, the more likely you are to include pertinent data. I recommend two years.
- In the search results click the box to 'Select All'.
- Next click on the Functions drop-down box and select 'Download Listings'.
- For 'Select Download Format' be sure that 'Text' is chosen.
- Select 'TrendSheet' as the Download Format then click 'Create Download'.
- Save the file by whichever file name and into whichever folder you prefer (depending on browser settings you may not be given the option to choose the file name/location).
The last thing to do is copy and paste the data from the export into TrendSheet. If you need help with this please check out our video on the topic: