Creating a Custom Export for use in the California Desert MLS (CDAR) - RapattoniMLS
- Click on 'Admin' and then on 'Custom Export Setup'.
- Then click on 'Create Export'.
- Enter 'TrendSheet' in the 'Name' field.
- Verify that 'Excel' is the 'File Format', 'Yes' is checked for 'Include Field Names' and 'No' is selected for 'Include Pictures'.
- Click 'Save'.
- Click on each of the following categories in the left window ('Available Residential Fields') individually and click 'Add' after each one. Once you are done, the categories will appear on the right side of the window ('Selected Fields') and they must be in the same order as below:
- Listing Number
- Status Code
- List Price
- Selling Price
- Status Date
- Listing Date
- Selling Date
- DOM Only
- Pending Date
- Sale Type
- Square Footage
- Year Built Age Display
- Pool (There are two options for 'Pool' - Choose the Second One in the List)
- Pool Construction
- Once the list is complete and in the above order click 'Save' and you are done.
How to Export your Data
- Verify that the search you are exporting includes every type of listing (active, contingent, pending, closed, expired, canceled, etc) excluding Leased for at least one year back from the effective date you're using. It is better to go further back than one year to verify that all relevant listings are included so I recommend going 1.5 years back.
- Once you are in the results of a search check the box toward the top to select all the results.
- Then click the 'Exports' button toward the top.
- Select the 'TrendSheet' option and then click 'Submit'.
- When the download is ready you will see a file link. Click the link and save the file by whichever file name and into whichever folder you prefer.
The last thing to do is copy and paste the data from the export into TrendSheet. If you need help with this please check out our video on the topic: