Click here for more information about Spark.
To purchase Spark or get the free trial go to the TOTAL Store page here.
In HARMLS - Tempo there is no file setup process needed like in most other MLS systems. Simply export the data for the listings that you want included in your grid prior to using Spark. Below are the instructions for how to export in Tempo. Please contact us if you have any problems getting the export file.
Please contact us immediately if you ever experience a problem with the listing information not being entered correctly into your report.
Export your Data
Below are the instructions for exporting your listings from a search in Tempo into a file that is saved onto your computer (or just watch the short video above). You can skip these instructions if you already know how to export but just make sure you choose 'All Fields' during the export process.
- Once you are in the search results check the boxes next to the listings you want included in your grid.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the 'Download' button.
- On the next screen click 'All Fields' in the list of download formats then click 'Create Download'.
- When prompted, save your file (do not open) to whichever folder and by whatever name you prefer but be sure you know the name of the file and where it is located on your computer. If your browser does not prompt you for a specific download location then most likely it automatically saved to the Download folder.
- Now load Spark by going to spark.choicevaluation.com and follow the steps.
If you have problems with any of these steps or with using Spark please contact us and we will be happy to help you out. Click here for our contact information.
Note: Spark can input a maximum of 30 properties for each grid (sales grid/listing grid/rental grid) and a maximum of 10,000 for your 1004MC files (Competing and/or Neighborhood File).