Click here for more information about Spark. Below are the instructions you need for the one-time setup of your export file in the HARMLS Fusion system.
To purchase Spark or get the free trial go to the TOTAL Store page here.
When the one-time file setup is complete and you've purchased Spark (or got the free trial) click here to start using it! If, for any reason, you have trouble with the file setup in your MLS contact us here for assistance.
Please contact us immediately if you ever experience a problem with the listing information not being entered correctly into your report.
One-Time Custom Export Setup for use in HARMLS Fusion system
MLS export files that are uploaded to Spark must be in a specific format in order to provide both accurate data and all possible fields.
You can either watch the above video or follow the instructions below to complete the one-time setup for Spark in the HARMLS Fusion system. Contact us here if you have problems with the file setup and we'll be glad to help.
- First, get into the results of a search.
- Click on the 'Grid Manager' icon (it's on the same row as the 'Map' icon).
- Select 'Create New Grid'.
- Name the grid 'Spark' (or whatever name you prefer).
- In the left column of fields left-click the top field.
- Then scroll down to the bottom of that list.
- Hold down the 'Shift' key on your keyboard and then left-click the very bottom field which will select every field in the entire list.
- Release the 'Shift' key and verify that all of the fields appear to be highlighted in blue.
- Click the right arrow button that is between the two lists. This will move all of those fields from the left column to the right column.
- Click the 'Save' button at the bottom and you're done.
- You will need to repeat this process for the other types of searches if you ever use them (i.e. Townhouse/Condo, Country Homes/Acreage, & Mid-Rise/High-Rise.
How to Export your Data
- Once you are at the screen showing the listings in your search, verify that the boxes are checked (on the left) for all of the ones you want included in your report.
- Click the 'Tools' button and then click 'Export Data'.
- Make sure 'Selected Records' is chosen (unless you want to include all of the listings in your report in which case you would select 'All Records').
- Click the 'Current Grid Format' button and choose 'Spark' (or whatever you named the custom export in the setup steps above).
- Check the bottom box next to 'Include Column Headers'.
- Click 'OK'.
- Save the file by whatever name and into whichever folder you want to save it. This is the file you will upload to Spark. If your browser did not prompt you to save the file that means it probably automatically saved it into your Downloads folder.
- Now load Spark by going to spark.choicevaluation.com and follow the steps.
Note: Spark can input a maximum of 30 properties for each grid (sales grid/listing grid/rental grid) and a maximum of 10,000 for your 1004MC files (Competing and/or Neighborhood File).