Click here for more information about Spark or to get started using it. Below are the instructions for using Spark with RealTracs.
RealTracs is one of the few systems where no custom export or special setup is needed. All you need to do is download the listings using the 'All Fields' option. See below for instructions if you're not familiar with how to do that.
Please contact us immediately if you ever experience a problem with the listing information not being entered correctly into your report.
HOW TO EXPORT YOUR DATA:
Watch this video and follow along or see below for the text instructions:
- Verify that the search you are exporting includes the sales, listings, rentals, or multi-family properties you want to put into the grid(s) of your appraisal report.
- On the results page of your search choose the properties you want included (using the check box to the left) OR leave it alone if you want all of them.
- Click the 'More' button toward the top and then choose 'Download'.
- On the next screen selected whether you want 'All' listings or the 'Selected' ones and leave the rest of the options alone (see screenshot below).
- Click 'Download'.
- Save the file by whichever file name and into whichever folder you prefer (depending on browser settings you may not be given the option to choose the file name/location - if this happens that means your browser most likely saved the file in your Downloads folder).
- Now load Spark by going to app.sparkforappraisers.com and follow the steps.
Note: Spark can input a maximum of 30 properties for each grid (sales grid/listing grid/rental grid) and a maximum of 10,000 for your 1004MC files (Competing and/or Neighborhood File).