Click here for more information about Spark or to get started using it. Below are the instructions for using Spark in RMLS.
In RMLS there is no file setup process needed like in most other MLS systems. Simply export the data for the listings that you want included in your grid prior to using Spark. Below are the instructions for how to export in RMLS. Please contact us if you have any problems getting the export file from RMLS.
Please contact us immediately if you ever experience a problem with the listing information not being entered correctly into your report.
Export your Data
Below are the instructions for exporting your listings from a search in RMLS into a file that is saved onto your computer (or just watch the short video above). You can skip these instructions if you already know how to export but make sure you choose 'Export Residential' during the export process.
- Once you are in the search results check the boxes next to the listings you want included in your grid.
- Go to the 'Select Report' drop-down (toward the upper-right), choose 'Export', then click 'GO'.
- In the 'Select an export definition' drop-down select 'Export Residential'. NOTE: For multi-family properties choose the drop-down option called 'Export Multifamily'.
- Do NOT check the 'Include photographs?' or 'Deliver file overnight?' boxes.
- Click 'GO'.
- When prompted, click the 'Download' button.
- Then click 'Save' or 'Save As' but be sure you know the name of the file and where it is located on your computer.
- Now load Spark by going to app.sparkforappraisers.com and follow the steps.
If you have problems with any of these steps or with using Spark please contact us and we will be happy to help you out. Click here for our contact information.
Note: Spark can input a maximum of 30 properties for each grid (sales grid/listing grid/rental grid) and a maximum of 10,000 for your 1004MC files (Competing and/or Neighborhood File).