Click here for more information about Spark or to get started. Below are the instructions you need in order to export data correctly with GSMLS.
In the Garden State MLS there is no file setup process needed like in most other MLS systems. Simply export the data for the listings that you want included in your grid prior to using Spark. Below are the instructions for how to export in GSMLS. Please contact us if you have any problems getting the export file from GSMLS.
Also, please contact us immediately if you ever experience a problem with the listing information not being entered correctly into your report.
Export your Data
Below are the instructions for exporting your listings from a search in GSMLS into a file that is saved onto your computer (or just watch the short video above). You can skip these instructions if you already know how to export but make sure you choose 'Full Download' during the export process.
- Once you are in the search results check the boxes next to the listings you want included in your grid.
- Once those are selected, left-click 'Download' (located next to 'View/Print').
- Verify that 'Full Download' is checked and on the left you can choose to give the file any name you choose (just make sure it still ends in '.tsv').
- Now click the green 'Download' button toward the top left.
- Your browser may auto-save the file or it may prompt you to save it to the folder of your choice. Once you choose the folder, click 'Save'. If instead, your browser auto-saves, that means it most likely placed the file in the 'Downloads' folder of your computer.
- Now load Spark by going to app.sparkforappraisers.com and follow the steps.
If you have problems with any of these steps or with using Spark please contact us and we will be happy to help you out. Click here for our contact information.
Note: Spark can input a maximum of 30 properties for each grid (sales grid/listing grid/rental grid) and a maximum of 10,000 for your 1004MC files (Competing and/or Neighborhood File).