Click here for more information about Spark or to get started. Below are the instructions you need for the one-time setup of your export file in REColorado (Metrolist).
REColorado is one of the few systems where no custom export or special setup is needed. All you need to do is export your comps using REColorado's built-in 'Appraiser Export' option. See below for instructions if you're not familiar with how to do that.
Please contact us immediately if you ever experience a problem with the listing information not being entered correctly into your report.
How to Export your Data
- Verify that the search you are exporting includes the sales/listings/rentals you want to put into the grid(s) of your appraisal report.
- On the results page of your search choose the listings/sales/rentals you want included (using the check box to the left) or click 'All' if you want all of them.
- Click 'Export' which is on the bottom row of buttons.
- On the next screen choose 'Appraiser Export' from the drop-down then click 'Export'.
- Save the file by whichever file name and into whichever folder you prefer (depending on browser settings you may not be given the option to choose the file name/location - if this happens that means your browser most likely saved the file in your Downloads folder).
- Now load Spark by going to app.sparkforappraisers.com and follow the steps.
Note: Spark can input a maximum of 30 properties for each grid (sales grid/listing grid/rental grid) and a maximum of 10,000 for your 1004MC files (Competing and/or Neighborhood File).